[IP] Re: flying

I have flown recently. I pack all my medical supplies together in a soft cooler. I use a few frozen ice packs in it, just in case it is exposed to heat. The cooler passes as one of my 2 carry-ons. My large tote purse is the other.

I have rx labels on the insulin, and I have the rx from my box of syringes. Perhaps your pharmacist can help with labels. I also have a letter from my doctor, just for reinforcement. I do not pass the cooler through the xray machine. Instead, I request that they manually inspect it. I explain that I wear an insulin pump and they are very considerate. They open the cooler and see what is there. I think they check for explosives. They don't actually touch anything, but once they see the rx labels, they clear me.

email @ redacted wrote
>Subject: [IP] flying
 I am on the insulin pump almost one year and will