[IP] Pulling a pump?

(Does she deserve to continue using her pump? I'm sure she's not the
only one
who *uses* this way, but then if *soemthing happens* the pump will be
and there goes a MAUDE report!)

Dear jhughey, if we were the ones paying for her pump and her supplies
then maybe we would have some say in how it is used. Since we don't,
butt out! Everyone has a right to live their lives as they see fit. Hers
will probably be shorter than ours, but that is her choice!

Karen in North Pole, Alaska
Dx'ed 1971
Pumping since 1996