Re: [IP] questions for MM Paradigm users

> I am wondering if anyone has tried to just insert a new site, without the
> tubing primed or connected to the pump, and then just connect the old
> tubing to the new site?  This is easy to do with the silhouettes, but I am
> not sure you can do it with the quicksets.

We have sites go bad more often than we ever need to fill the resevoir.
instance this summer when he was swimming 4-6 hours a day he was loosing
them a lot.   What you can do is take a new site out of the package,  insert
it into you,  disconnect the tubing and then reconnect the pump (which has
not been rewound and has old resevoir and old tubing on it.)   Do a fixed
to fill the new cannula.    Store the unused tubing in a new ziplock bag for
emergency use (Yep, we've had tubing destroyed by the puppy,  sharp objects,
etc. without pulling the site with it.)

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]