No Subject

About the Animas IR1000......
I love mine. I've been pumping since October 13 and haven't even had to
change my batteries even once. WOW!! Almost 2 months on the same batteries.
Imagine that.  I do get a few occlusion alarms every now and then due to a
kink in the line but that's it. No complaints so far and I sure don't miss
giving myself injections 4 times a day!!!