Re: [IP] Donating Blood in United Blood Services Area

<PRE>Diabetics under control, who have eaten and have not used beef insulin during
a specific period of time (due to mad cow disease) have been able to donate
blood and platelets and plasma since June 1, 1999 - I have donated 2 gallons
since then and about 15 bags of platelets - and I have done it all on a pump
(pumper 22 yrs).  Linda