Re: [IP] Pulling a pump?

>>>Does she deserve to continue using her pump?

> >I'm sure she's not the only one...

> Boy, this sure seems a lot like playing God.  What gives anyone the right
to say someone else doesn't "deserve the right " to use her pump? >

hmmm - since God does not Rx pumps, and doctors do - and doctors do pull
them, perhaps I'm playing doctor? instead LOL
Thanks for the input, that's what I asked for - to get everyone to thinking.
Happy New Year

Thanks for the comparison, but in NO way do I qualify. ;)

Jan (~_^)