RE: [IP] Animas R1000 Alarms

I just received the replacement pump.   It has a serial # in the 15,000 range
and appears to have a firmware update.   It'll take about 7 weeks before I know
whether they've fixed the problem or not. <crossing my fingers>

Since they've done this for me, I'd give them a call and make the case that
need to replace the pump since this pump behavior is unacceptable.   That's the
case I made and it worked.

--- Andy Johnson <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I have the same exact problem!!!
> My R1000 will not shut up or become functional again until I change my
> batteries.
> I hate all the sirens and warnings on this pump. I am tempted to go back to
> my MM 508 because of them.
> I was out on lunch break one day and had the sirens go off in KMart. Luckily
> there was a Radio Shack next door that had the batteries in stock. Changed
> the batteries in the store and that solved the problem.

Do you Yahoo!?