RE: [IP] Pulling a pump?

	Some people use the pump like a $5000 insulin pen, never taking full
advantage of the benefits the pump can offer.  I guess for them it's too
much trouble to "do it right".  But it is still more convenient that
whatever version of MDI they practiced before the pump.  They probably
weren't doing that right, either.

	To me the pump is a tool, not some coveted gift meeted out only to
the most deserving.  Got a scrip and a pocket full of cash?  You can have
one.  Your friend is not unique.  There are lots of pumpers with A1c's in
the 11 range.  You can lead a horse to water...

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.