[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #78

I have a small tattoo that I have had for about 5
years,  with no problems.  The main thing is to make
sure you see the tattoo artist open up a clean needle
and then dispose of it when they are done.  I was on
Erythromyison, sp, for acne when I got the tattoo.
This probably aided in my healing.  However, at the
time I was working at a summer camp and swimming in a
lake several times a day and had no problems.  I would
recommend checking with your endo first.  When I asked
mine she said to just be careful, and it should be
okay....and it was.  Good luck and happy tattooing....

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power to grasp how wide and long and high and deep
is the love of Christ.

Ephesians 3: 17b-19

Do You Yahoo!?