[IP] depression and diabetes

Hello all...
I have another question now that I have the 'red bumps' taken care of. I went
to the doctors today....I have been sleeping a lot lately...more than anything
you could ever imagine. It wasn't diabetes related either. Well, by the time I
went to the school health center, my blood sugar was over 500...and my site
was infected, and I was falling apart. I have been depressed a lot lately, and
I am curious to know if anyone has had depression that requires medication.
The doctor put me on prozac. Has anyone taken this? I'd appreciate any input.
I am new to this whole depression thing...I just feel hopeless though and want
to know if anyone else has been through this. I am sorry for being so long