Re: [IP] john walsh Book?? NOWHERE but Insulin-Pumpers.org

On 31 Jan 2002 at 19:04, email @ redacted wrote:

> In a message dated 1/31/02 10:59:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted
> << Can anyone tell me where to purchase the John Walsh diabetes book???Barnes
>  and Noble doesn,t have it,,Thankyou  :>) >>
>      I bought the book at the Diabetes Mall. <A
> HREF="http://diabetesmall.org/">The Diabetes Mall provides extensive diabetes
> information, the latest research</A>

Diabetes Mall Cost = $ 19.15

On 31 Jan 2002 at 19:10, Jennifer Harkleroad wrote:

> I got a copy (3rd ed.) from the ADA at a slightly reduced price for ADA
> members.  I love this book.  I started pumping in Dec. and this bulletin
> board and his book have been so helpful.

At the ADA Bookstore I was unable to locate by Title, Author or ISBN   1884804845  for the 3rd Edition

So take the link from www.insulin-pumpers.org

 <A href="http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/books.shtml">Insulin Pumpers.org Books Link </A>

and you will pay	$16.76    AND  Insulin-Pumpers.org will get a contribution.