[IP] Re: switching a child to Novolog

>Is it easy to switch a child from Humalog to Novolog?  Did the meal ratios
>and basals stay the same?  Or did you start over from square one?  How are
>your 2 hour post prandial numbers once you made the switch?

We found that Kayla's basal rates dropped by 0.1 across the board (from
.4 to .3 during the day and and .6 to .5 while sleeping).  Her meal
bolus did not change.  Her 2 hr ppd are under 200 (much better than the
300+ with Humalog).  And the Novolog is out of her system within 3 - 3
1/2 hours instead of 5 with Humalog.  As always - YMMV, but WE LOVE

mom to Kayla 8yo, pumping 3+ years