[IP] Insuring your pump

When I called the insurance company to insure my pump they told me that it is
covered under regular homeowners insurance. They have a copy of my receipt.
Every year I renew, I double check to make sure the notation "that I have a
insulin pump" is on file. For renters, renter coverage is available from
companies that cover homeowners insurance. Make sure you have replacement cost
on your policy rather than depreciated cost-I have seen many people get burned
financially that way. Having your pump covered by insurance is a very good
idea! PS I am glad to be back after my computer virus situation-Those people
that send virus should be shot (with insulin!!) that will fix them! Sharon