[IP] Baker's Cyst

Does anyone know if there is any connection between a Baker's Cyst and Type I?
My son has had a recurring Baker's cyst behind his knee on and off for about 3
1/2 years.  We took him to the pediatrician and he said "Baker's Cyst"...leave
it alone and it finally went away.  Last year, we took him to our family
doctor and he said "Baker's Cyst", leave it alone............and it finally
went away.  Now, it is back again.  I don't and never have felt comfortable
about it.  He doesn't even know it is there.  I notice it when he has on
shorts and ask him about it.  It is always the first he has seen of it.  So,
is there any correlation with db?  He is 10 1/2 years old.  Please email me
privately email @ redacted because I take the digest form of IP.
Thanks, Dawn, Mom to Ryan dx 12/97 pumping D-Tron 8 months was H-Tron before.