[IP] Re: increased blood glucose and fat intact

I understand may people have reported having
difficulty eating high fat meals which contain
carbohydrates, but I have trouble with fat by itself
(in fact I haven't eaten Mexican or Pizza since being
diagnosed). I notice a difference in my glucose levels
for up to 24 hours after I eat things like too much
cheese. In fact I find I tend to eat too much fat when
I keep my carb intake very low on a diet similar to
Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Do You Yahoo!?