Re: [IP] Switching a Child to Novolog

In a message dated 1/31/02 10:23:41 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is it easy to switch a child from Humalog to Novolog?  Did the meal ratios
> and basals stay the same?  Or did you start over from square one?  How are
> your 2 hour post prandial numbers once you made the switch?
> Laura is pumping Humalog and her sets only last 2 days.  Her TDD is only 14
> units.  We are thinking about switching to Novolog as soon as it is
> available in Canada.
> Any advice or suggestions are welcome.

we switched  and her requirements almost halfed....so a lot of lows in the
beginning....can't say about after meals as we are still very new to the
pump......she has no more burning on delivery and sites last three days easy
...unless of course they come out for another reason..lol