[IP] Re: CARPAL TUNNEL

Hi Nancy,

I'm writing in reply to your email post to Insulin Pumpers about carpal
tunnel syndrome.  Please be aware that when you post an email in all
capitals it is considered shouting and is extremely impolite.  All caps are
very hard to read, especially for people with visual impairments, such as
many of our members.

In the future, please make sure that your caps lock key is turned off, and
post your emails in mixed case.

For a list of other internet etiquette guidelines, please see
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

Thank you for your cooperation.

Liz
IP-Admin group

At 11:22 AM 1/31/02 -0500, you wrote:
 >I TO HAVE CARPAL TUNNEL IN MY RIGHT HAND .  I ALSO HAVE DECREASED AWARENESS
 >OF MY LOW BS.   I HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR THREE MONTHS AND AM DOING VERY
WELL.