RE: [IP] fat intake and blood glucose

The fat alone may not raise bg, but it's the carbs that go along with
the fats(pizza, Mexican food)that do the damage.  The carbs take longer
to digest with the high fat content.  The insulin works and then the
body kicks in and digests the remainder of the carbs after the insulin
bolus is gone.  I cannot eat pizza and Mexican food( I've tried every
combination---thin crust, less food with more insulin---)Either I run
high from the gitgo or I crash and then go way high.
I just stay away from high fat meals if at all possible.It's just less
complicated for me.