[IP] sick days - yikes

I have an upper respiratory infection. My BGs are
through the roof. I've read about that happening, but
it's never happened to me (8 years DMer). I bolus and
I start to come down, but 4 hours later I'm back up to
350. My basal is at around 1.1 (usually .6 or .7).
Will someone reassure me that this can happen when you
get sick? I just started antibiotics yesterday.

Do You Yahoo!?