Re: [IP] Liquid Adhesive question

> I've been using mastisol for 6 weeks with no problems. Lately I've
> been getting a rash from it so I stopped using it. Does anyone know
> if there are other liquid adhesives on the market that I can try? My
> site comes out from playing basketball without it.
Gorilla Snot type adhesives: try these suppliers
Mastisol - available as pads and liquid -- buy the liquid, it is
expensive, but a single bottle will last up to a year or more made by
Ferndale Laboratories, Inc, Ferndale, Michigan. 1-888-548-0900 is
their toll free number
Tincture of Benzoin -- spray and liquid  by York Pharmacal
Brookfield, MO 64628. Used by athletes to keep tape wraps on sweaty
legs, feet, etc.... available at many pharmacies
Hollister 7730 spray adhesive
Skin-Bond (Smith & Nephew)
Cavilon Cream made by 3M (1-800-2283957) product
number is 3392 Durable Barrier Cream.

Adhesive removers:
Unisolve -- Smith & Nephew
De-solv-it -- www.orange-sol.com 1-800-877-7771.
   also available at Walmart an Kroger stores in cleaning section
AllKare - Adhesive Remover Wipe NDC 0003-0374-43  order no. 37443
Wal-Mart's  "Goo Gone" a bottle is less than $5

plain old baby oil,
fingernail polish remover (acetone with oil added)