[IP] CARPAL TUNNEL

I TO HAVE CARPAL TUNNEL IN MY RIGHT HAND .  I ALSO HAVE DECREASED AWARENESS
OF MY LOW BS.   I HAVE BEEN PUMPING FOR THREE MONTHS AND AM DOING VERY WELL.
YES, THE NUMBNESS AND PAIN, ESPECIALLY IF I HAVE A NIGHTTIME OR MORNING LOW
IS EXTREME.  I ACTUALLY HAVE LOST ALL FUNCTION OF MY HAND.  THE GOOD NEWS IS
THE PUMP HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONTROL THE NUMBER OF LOWS I HAVE,
BUT OF COURSE THERE ARE STILL THOSE UNEXPECTED AND UNEXPLAINED LOWS.  I HAVE
BEEN DIABETIC FOR  41 YEARS.  THE BEGINNING OF THE NUMBNESS INCREASING IN MY
HAND IS MY EARLY SIGNAL OF A DROP BEGINNING  I USUALLY WILL TREAT THIS
NUMBNESS WITH 5 GRAMS OF SUGAR, WITH SUCCESS       HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU
AGAIN  NANCY