[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #78

In a message dated 1/29/02 1:48:53 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> From: Jim Manns @ email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Insure your insulin pump!!!!!

Your pump may be covered by your homeowners ins. Mine was stolen last summer
and Farner's Insurance replaced it less my $500 deductible. I now have it
insured thru Farmers with an inland marine policy which covers loss,
breakage, theft and about anything else that could possibly happen to it.
Better safe than back on MDI.