[IP] Question for Type 2's

Hi gang,

This is Caren, Mom to Blake and Cara both Type I pumpers.  I have a
co-worker who is a type 2 with Grave's disease.  She has also had a
procedure which "killed" her thyroid last summer.  She is taking Glucophage
and 75/25 mix insulin twice a day.  I know that you can't give medical
advice but if any of you type 2 pumpers have a similar background would you
please contact me @ email @ redacted .

Her endo has released her saying he is only treating her Grave's disease and
says she is not a candidate for the pump.  (He does have some pump patients)
  Anyway her bloodsugars are out of control and she is really struggling
with what to do.

Thanks in advance,
Caren