[IP] red bumps

Hi! I have a question. I don't know if this is diabetically related, but I'll
give it a try. I am an 18 year old girl...who lives in the dorms, however, we
have our own bathroom. Lately, I have been noticing bumps appearing on my
legs. I don't know whether to be alarmed or not. Some are small...but they
seem to be filled with *something*. They went away, and now, they are back,
with a vengence. I have them on my legs from where I sit. I thought this was
hygeine related, but I am not so sure, has anyone exprienced this?