I wouldn't recommend that diet to my worse enemy.  My experience with Adkins
goes back to the early 80's.  He gave me a diet which he personally modified,
and took me off insulin.  He wrote that above 170 BG only, I should take 1 u
per 10 BG.  He swore that he would get me off insulin.  Long story
short......in 5 days I ended up in the ER within 15 minutes away from death!

Losing weight is all a mind set.  When you are ready to go on a diet, Weight
Watchers is the best yet.

Good luck,