[IP] needing different boluses

Bg has been over 200 since yesterday. can't seem to
bring them down. new set, ect. this has happened 3
times now since fall. Last time my doctor said i'd be
coming down with something, not. I blamed it on late
period.(i'm early in my cycle this time).My question
is do people correction bolus differently for
different situations?  I found I bolus 1 unit to 100bg
at night but 1:50 during day. but the 1:50 doesn't
seem to be working in this situation. i'm always very
cautious since I hate those lows. I have know idea
when my body will snap out of this. it seemed to last
3-4 days last time. I woke up last night at 2:30 and
was 408. I took (a shot to be on the safe side) of 5
units (threw caution to the wind) and woke up at 332.
any suggestions??? peg

Do You Yahoo!?