Re: [IP] requirements for becoming a CDE - long

-----Original Message-----
From: maverickmom <email @ redacted>

>Do you think there will be any CDE's who specialize in type weird? ;)

No, because no one acknowledges that Type Weird even exists. But I do have
to say that I have my doc and the CDE's at the Pump Support Group pretty
well trained -- they don't KNOW they're dealing with Type Weird, but they
cooperate with me, and I get good control, which is the name of the game,
anyway!!!

And the reason for my existence on the list is to remind everyone that
YMMV!!!!  :)

Smiles,

Natalie ._c-