Re: [IP] Miss America '99

In a message dated 1/30/02 8:49:50 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted
writes:

<< I just saw Nicole Johnson, Miss America '99 - Type-1 DMer and pumper, on
700
 Club (if you can still pick it up somewhere today 1/30/02). She is promoting
 her new book Living With Diabetes (I think). She said it's for education and
 hope. Since it's available on amazon.com, I'm assuming it's also available
 through IP and the list can get a donation through the purchase? >>
I read Nicole's book and thought it was fabulous!  It's also available at the
library.
    Marilyn