Re: [IP] Miss America '99

In a message dated 1/30/02 8:49:50 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< I just saw Nicole Johnson, Miss America '99 - Type-1 DMer and pumper, on
 Club (if you can still pick it up somewhere today 1/30/02). She is promoting
 her new book Living With Diabetes (I think). She said it's for education and
 hope. Since it's available on amazon.com, I'm assuming it's also available
 through IP and the list can get a donation through the purchase? >>
I read Nicole's book and thought it was fabulous!  It's also available at the