Re: [IP] requirements for becoming a CDE - long

Hi Beth!

Thanks! It's going to take me a while but I'll get
there eventually. :) That bit of info surprises a lot
of people (myself included, when I first found out.)

The requirements came from the National Certification
Board for Diabetes Educators website (you can request
the certification handbook from them)
http://www.ncbde.org

Ten Tips for Becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator
http://www.aadenet.org/Ten%20Tips.pdf

And of course, the American Association of Diabetes
Educators website
http://www.aadenet.org/benefits_frame.html

Best of luck in your pursuit!

--
Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.2yrs,
pumping 2.2yrs

=====