RE: [IP] OT-kinda Lets stop viruses!!! Trick your address book !

Melissa Cahill [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I got this from a friend and this is how my hubby set up my
> address book to
> help stop viruses!  (And computers are his job!)  Only my
> fake address is
> 1111virusalert.   It can be anything as long as it is FIRST
> BOOK!!!

Even better is to upgrade your virus scanning so that not only incoming but
*outgoing* emails are scanned.  Norton Antivirus 2002 has this excellent
feature.  I don't know about McAfee or the others.

AND . . . update your virus definitions **OFTEN**.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR