[IP] OT-kinda Lets stop viruses!!! Trick your address book!

I got this from a friend and this is how my hubby set up my address book to
help stop viruses!  (And computers are his job!)  Only my fake address is
1111virusalert.   It can be anything as long as it is FIRST IN THE ADDRESS

Everyone should try it!

Mom to Rachel, 4 years old and pumping!