[IP] Wildly Swinging BG's and Emotions

Do you find that when you have those days when you are all over the place that your emotions tend to be a bit out of whack as well? Example - this morning woke up at 39 - so hit work already tired and a bit off - just lost my cool right off the bat.

Now second part - if so - then do you place the blame on the swinging BG's or just try and "bite the bullet" and pull it together? I HATE to blame the diabetes - yet it IS a part of me and I feel is at the root of days like this.

Linda & Dax (who are obviously having a BAD day)