[IP] Looking For More Nova Scotia Pumpers

Insulin Pumpers Nova Scotia, has been meeting almost every two months since
June 2001.If you are interested in more information on it, please send me an
email, or check out the IPNS page of my website.  Please note, you do not have
to attend meetings to be on the group mail list and to receive updates etc.
We have members from one end of the province to the other who often correspond
just by email and have met others in their area as a result.

This is a volunteer organization :)

Get in touch!

Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our website at