RE: [IP] Waterproof Case for MiniMed 508?

yes there is.  go to www.minimed.com then click on online store then click
on pump accessories then click on sport guard.  I have ordered from minimed
several items and are pretty good as far as fast delivery.  I have a sports
guard for my daughter and it works very well.  Never had a problem.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.