RE: [IP] Boluses

The square bolus option is useful when having a long meal  or your meal has
a lot of fat.  You are extending the bolus delivery  over a period of tme,
(30 minutes to eight hours), insulin is more likely to mate your individual
needs.

The Dual Wave is useful for meals that contain both rapid and slowly
absorbed carbohydrates like, starch or fruit.  This dual wave will meet both
immediate and extended insulin needs.

An Audio Bolus is useful for setting a bolus through clothing when you
cannot see the pump.  Audio bolus allows you to set a bolus with audible
sound.  You will hear beep with each button press equaling you choice of 0.5
or 1.0 units.  Half unit increases with have one short beep,  Whole unit
increases with have two short beeps.

I use the square wave and dual wave method with my daughter and it works
miracles.  Hope this helps.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is
intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message
in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of
this message is strictly forbidden. Natexis Banques Populaires will not
be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on.