RE: [IP] Nappers, young and old

Catherine and other nappers...

have you checked your b.g. after you eat and feel sleepy?  I bet you'll see
a huge spike in b.g. and that's why you feel sleepy...used to happen to me
but made some adjustments and don't have such high spikes now (I can
tolerate 200's w/o getting buzzed or sleepy) but once they go over the 300,
I'm zonked out.

Although 2 wks ago I was at high (600-800) walking, talking, laughing, not
thirsty or sleepy...very weird that I was still functioning..me thinks my
body is so used to the 20's-300's that nothing bothers it anymore.
Kathy B.