Re: [IP] boluses

<< Just curious how many people actually use the features of extended
and biopulse.  And how they figured it all out. >>

I use extended boluses whenever I have pasta (even when it's with a no-fat
sauce) or a high-fat meal.  It is completely trial-and-error, unfortunately.
Every body is different; every body has a different level of gastroparesis;
every body is sensitive more or less to different foods.  It comes down to
testing how your own body reacts to those foods, and then writing down your
"experiments" and results.