Re: [IP] re:boluses

>>>Just curious how many people actually use the features of extended
bolusing and biopulse.  And how they figured it all out.

I do use the extended bolusing, and there is nothing you can do about
biopulse. That's the type of motor that pump has. As I stated in a prior
post, some like the delivery of the insulin *in a hurry* and others want it
much slower. It takes my MiniMed 5 minutes to deliver 6 units. I had toooooo
much pain with a faster delivery on my first two pumps. I could take only 3
units, wait 3 minutes and deliver the other 3 units of a 6u bolus. This
depends on the *user's* sensitivity. YMMV (~_^)

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.