Re: [IP] more info on the paradigm

Hi Tom/All:

I am new to this list (but not to diabetes).

The info you cited was exactly what i was told as
well.
I am now undecided about switching both my kids over
to the paradigm. We were planning on making the switch
as the "water-proof" feature, the smaller size and the
AAA battery were all strong motivators for us.
However, i was hoping we could "test-drive" them for a
couple of days but it does not look like that will be
possible, and now i am hesitant. I hate being rushed
into making snap decisions like that. I still have
lots of questions. What if we decide we really do not
like them, is there ANY chance to get our old 508's
back? Maybe i will be convinced after the training
session, i just don't know right now.
Anne
RN/Mom of Liza (12) and Myles (9) both pumping MM508