[IP] more info on the paradigm

i know there have been a lot of rumors on the paradigm, with MM reps telling
people different things, even.  i just want to share some info that i
received today directly from MM regarding the free upgrade to the paradigm.

they told me that i would be contacted after april, and that the training
schedule and locations have not been set yet. the sessions will be group
sessions.  you must bring the 508 with you and leave it there in order to
take a paradigm with you.  otherwise, you will not get a paradigm.  we may
keep the 508 if we wish, however this is the *only* opportunity to get a
free upgrade.

so, for what it's worth, there's my most recent info. i'm still undecided,
anyone else?