[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #78

In a message dated 1/29/02 1:50:37 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< RE:      Recalled drugs with Phenylpropanolamine

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:53:54 -0500
From: "beth keck" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Does anyone insure their insulin pump?

Speaking of breaking their pumps..............my son dropped his on the
hard wood floor the other day.........the screen part now has a crack.
Minimed said as long as the screen didn't 'bleed' that it was ok.  It makes
me very nervous though!!  They said their warranty didn't cover drops!
Beth
- -Mom to Braden, 5