Re: [IP] RE: blood

Kristin, I've had this happen to me twice (in 9 years), both times with a
pinky finger.  Last week was the most recent and I actually splattered my
face with blood!  I also thought it was very funny, when I told a friend
about it later she didn't think it was funny at all.  I'm glad I can laugh
about it with you!!  I ended up with a bruised pinky.  Thanks for sharing, I
don't feel so quirky!