[IP] Boluses

Okay, all you experts.  Want to tell me IN ENGLISH what square wave and dual
wave boluses are.?  Are there any other kind of "extended bolus" features on
pumps and do all pumps have these features?  Is there another feature I
should look for on bolusing?    The Paradigm advertises a "slow bolus" (1.5
units per minute).  Is that something new or just another name for an
extended bolus?

What the heck is an "audio" bolus?

Does any one know what "bioPULSE Delivery" means; this is being advertised on
the Mini Med paradigm  pump.  It says "precise, accurate and controlled 0.1
unit insulin pulses, equally effetive (clinically equivalent) to three minute
basal delivery."

THANK YOU.  I tried to find the answers on-line and in Pumping Insulin, but
the answers are not thorough enough for me.  I am particularly interested
because Gabe has a hyper fast reaction to Humalog (especially in the abdomen)
and unusually slow digestion (IMHO for protein and fat).  This makes for lows
an hour after dinner and sometimes a gradual rise after the H finishes.
Extended bolusing sounds great, but I don't really understand it.

doesn't speak "techinologise".  English only, please.