[IP] Novolog test

I've just gotten home from a quick visit to Kaiser in Atlanta . . . I had
asked my endo if he would request some samples from Novolog.  His nurse called
this morning and told me that Novo said yes, and it should be there in about a
week.  Two hours later, they called and said the rep had delivered it.  So now
I have two 10 ml bottles of Novolog to try (marked as samples and not for

We'll see how it works out.

Jim Handsfield