Re: [IP] Yeast infections/tattoos

Hi all,

Just adding my 1.5 cents to the tattoo topic, I have one that I got almost
10 years ago(a small rose on my shoulder) that I had no problem with
healing.  I went to a very reputable artist who uses ONLY single use needles
and tubes which were taken out of the autoclave bag in front of me  before
he started.  I was told to keep triple antibiotic CREAM on it and not pick
the scab.  Its still in great shape after all this time.  I'm planning on
going back to him in the near future for a second one.

Best of luck