[IP] Re: Weight gain and the pump

It is probable that you are in better control now that you are on the pump.  Better control allows easier weight gain, unfortunately.  High bgs and poor control causes weight loss in many T1s.  Now, we are almost like all the regular people out there who have to watch the amount they eat.

In a message dated Tue, 29 Jan 2002  2:48:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> Hello, I have been using carb counting and humalog in my pump, I was using
humalog before the pump also but didn't learn carb counting until I got the