Re: [IP] Yeast infections/tattoos

But am thinking about having my navel pierced - I would love to have this done, but the rate of infection is so high in non-d's, that I'm afraid it would get really infected. Catherine

**I've been considering this as well. (thought it might be a good motivator to keep the crunches up so that I would have something worth showing off!)

I had talked to my old doc about it - and while he wasn't thrilled - he said it would probably be OK - just warned that I should check the place out well and keep it clean, etc etc - also to come in immediately at the first sign of trouble.

I never did do it (the person who I was going to go and get it done with got it done without me) but am still kicking the idea around.

Linda & Dax