Re: [IP] Yeast infections/tattoos

Hi pumper friends... just wanted to add my two cents on this topic!
I have 4 tattoos.  I did not have any problems with any of mine.  Here's a
good tip:  use A&D ointment or a little petroleum jelly to keep it
slightly moist.  This will keep it from getting infected and also help to
heal faster.  If you wish to see one of my tattoos, which is a medic alert
symbol for diabetes, check it out on my web site at:

Good Luck,

Katherine Korol
P.O. Box 1096
Birmingham, MI  48012-1096