[IP] Re: weight gain and pump

>>>I only get 3 carbs per meal with no snack, so I am not over eating by any
means.  >>>

The carbs referred to above sound like Exchange System carbs = Carb/Bread
Exchange. I believe most of the people on this list count individual carbs,
as in 15 carbs in one exchange. Of course it varies, too, in one exchange.
So, three carbs stated above, is actually 45 carbs being three exchanges.
This could be confusing to a newbie on the pump who has not counted carbs
before. YMMV (~_^)

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.