Re: [IP] RE: blood

In a message dated 1/29/02 9:12:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> When I pressed my finger to get a drop of blood (still
> not looking), the blood spurted out like a fountain and went everywhere!

I discovered that trick when I was about 15 yrs old.  It only worked with my
pinky fingers tho.  I thought it was so cool to be able to "spray" blood like
that.  Never actually sprayed it on or around anyone else tho.  As for my
mom's bathroom walls....she thought there had been a bloodbath in there or
something. LOL